Train like a Jedi, compete like a beast.
This strength and conditioning program is for athletes gunning it for sanctioned events or local competitions. To successfully compete in the sport of fitness (aka win some shiny medals), you need the whole shiny package. And since bodies and brains aren’t born strong — we train both. Just give us 90 minutes a day, and we’ll get you polished for some podiums.
COMPETE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
What is it?
- Crystal clear path to the podium with our comprehensive training program built by world-class coaches
- Separate yourself from 99% of the field with our exclusive 20 level gymnastics program
- Build your aerobic base with individualized pacing so you can attack the competition while everyone else is just trying to survive
- Outlift the field with percentage-based weightlifting by 7x USA World Team Weightlifting Champion, Matt Bruce.
- Compete against and grow with your tribe with 3-5 BRUTAL MetCons and EMOM’s per week depending on what time of the season we’re in
- Bulletproof your body and avoid injury with thoughtfully structured warm-ups
- Become a member of our community of like-minded badasses with access to our exclusive, members-only “Brute Tribe Facebook group
- Receive the ULTIMATE level of accountability with 30-minute check-ins from Brute Compete’s Head Coach and 3x CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup Champion, Adrian Conway
- Improve every aspect of your game with personalized video analysis from our expert coaches in each modality including Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Endurance and Mindset training.
It takes a squad.
Just like pro football players have multiple coaches, so should every elite athlete. With this group of hard-bodied hotties, you’ll be getting the best programming for every aspect of fitness.
I’ve tried lots of different training programs over the past few years. I would get better at one thing, only to realize that I had gotten worse at something else. BRUTE has helped me improve in literally every single aspect of my game.
Becoming a part of the Brute Strength team has completely changed me as an athlete. In one year they took me from placing 6th in the Northern California regional to placing 1st in the California Super Regional.
Like any remote programming, its hard to know exactly what you’re getting into. Doing some research, its ran by the best in the business, and Brute has brought in experts in certain fields (olympic lifting, gymnastics, endurance, etc), and a 2 time affiliate cup champ who has studied under some of the best strength coaches out there putting the pieces together. Its worth the money because you’re getting feedback and from the coaches, the more you put in, the more you get out. You’re also held accountable by 300+ athletes like yourself that you have an open line of communication with.
Since 2011 I’ve done all my own programming, so I had a hard time trusting anyone to do it for me. After just 12 weeks I’m as strong as ever. I was initially drawn to Brute Strength because of their team of coaches. They have experts in literally everything. I am able to progress more quickly because there is a logical progression to everything we do. I’d recommend this program to anyone, whether you’re trying to make it to the Games like me or just be the best in your gym.
I’ve noticed not just an increase in strength, but also more development in my shoulders and arms. My body weight is still the same though! I love the accessory work built into the programming. It’s not just Oly lifts, skill work, and MetCons like a lot of other programs. It has made quite a difference aesthetically, and has also benefitted my main lifts! I’ve already got a handful of people following Brute Strength programming, and loving it!
program path to the podium.
Brute Compete Programming
Built by experts in every realm of fitness: gymnastics, endurance, strength, and functional fitness. This will be six days of training per week and will take you around 90 minutes a day.
Exclusive Gymnastics Program
Created by the “gymnastics doctor,” Dr. Nick Sorrel, this is a 1-20 level system that you’ll progress through at your own pace. We dare you to try reaching level 20.
Individual Paces for Endurance Training
Created by legendary coaches to build your engine and truly optimize your performance.
Percentage Based Weightlifting
Percentage based weightlifting and strength building designed by Matt Bruce, a 7x World Team weightlifter for the USA.
Metcons and EMOMs
Fun metcons and EMOMs are included anywhere between 3-5 per week depending on time of the season.
We believe in injury prevention, because limpin’ ain’t easy.
Fitness Portal via App
Inside our app you’ll have anytime access to your workouts, weeks in advance. You’ll also be able to track your performance, progress and goals.
Every single move for every single workout includes an explainer video. So, if you aren’t sure on how to do a movement, you’re covered (without having to rely on sketchy YouTube videos).
Private Facebook Group
Join a community of like-minded badasses for motivation and support throughout the program. In this group you’ll have access to weekly coach livecasts, along with the opportunity to have your technique videos analyzed.
Our brand new one-on-one option gives you the opportunity to have completely individualized programming from our competition coaches.
One-on-One Coaching includes:
If you’re serious about reaching your full athletic potential, this program will get you there.Learn More