Make the Games your B****.
This strength and conditioning program is for seriously serious athletes who’d be willing to sacrifice their first born to make it to the CrossFit Games. Give us 3-4 hours every day, and we’ll give you the best competition year of your life.
Games Prep Overview: What is it?
What is it?
We take the guesswork out of winning with a strength building program created by experts in every area of fitness, connecting you with a coach that really gives a shit and with a community of like-minded bad-asses.
Our Games Prep program will train your mind and body to lift heavier, run faster and live fuller inside and outside of the gym — because that’s what sets the elite apart.
- A comprehensive strength and conditioning training program created by world-class coaches, delivered via app, ensuring anytime access to workouts and explainer videos.
- Our exclusive gymnastics program is a 1-20 level system that you’ll progress through at your own pace. If you complete level 20 you’ll be in the .1% in gymnastics in the entire sport of fitness — which would make you a freakin' legend.
- Individual paces for all endurance workouts to build your engine and truly optimize your performance.
- Percentage based weightlifting and strength building designed by Matt Bruce, a 7x World Team weightlifter for the USA.
- Fun metcons and EMOMs: Anywhere between 3-8 per week depending on time of the season.
- Structured warm-ups to prevent injury, because limpin’ ain’t easy.
“When I got back from the military, I was just mixing up different WODs each week, kind of making it up as I went. But I love Brute because they give me a structured plan. It’s really all I needed, it’s the best of the best giving me a plan.“ - George Sanchez
It takes a squad.
Just like pro football players have multiple coaches, so should every elite athlete. With this group of hard-bodied hotties, you’ll be getting the best programming for every aspect of fitness.
program ticket to the arena.
Brute Games Prep
Brute Games Prep Programming
Built by experts in every realm of fitness: gymnastics, endurance, strength, and functional fitness. This will be six days of training per week and will take you around 3-4 hours a day.
Exclusive Gymnastics Program
Created by the “gymnastics doctor,” Dr. Nick Sorrel, this is a 1-20 level system that you’ll progress through at your own pace. We dare you to try reaching level 20.
Individual Paces for Endurance Training
Created by legendary coaches to build your engine and truly optimize your performance.
Percentage Based Weightlifting
Percentage based weightlifting and strength building designed by Matt Bruce, a 7x World Team weightlifter for the USA.
Metcons and EMOMs
Metcons and EMOMs are included anywhere between 3-8 per week depending on time of the season.
We believe in injury prevention, because limpin’ ain’t easy.
Fitness Portal via App
Inside our app you’ll have anytime access to your workouts, weeks in advance. You’ll also be able to track your performance, progress and goals.
Every single move for every single workout includes an explainer video. So, if you aren’t sure on how to do a movement, you’re covered (without having to rely on sketchy YouTube videos).
Join a community of like-minded badasses for motivation and support throughout the program. In this group you’ll have access to weekly coach livecasts, along with the opportunity to have your technique videos analyzed.
One-On-One Personalized Program
Our brand new one-on-one option gives you the opportunity to have completely individualized programming from our competition coaches.
One-on-One Coaching includes:
If you’re serious about reaching your full athletic potential, this program will get you there.Apply Now!