This strength and conditioning program raises the bar for our more seasoned athletes. Designed by experts from all angles of the fitness industry, our plan will bring you shoulder to shoulder with the greats of the Games’ Masters Competition. Are you ready to put the lead in leaderboard?
THE IDEAL ATHLETE FOR THE MASTERS PROGRAM:
- has at least 35 birthdays under his/her training belt
- has the Games on the brain
- is serious about fitness – but hold up, just how serious?
This is no program for commitment-phobes. You’ll spend 1½ – 3 hours each day doing highly technical movements. If you haven’t mastered snatches, muscle ups or handstand push-ups, start with our Brute Body Program.
STILL WITH US?
The program lies in the palm of your hand.
- Download the app, take a physical test and record your results.
- Experts will evaluate your strengths and weaknesses to create a routine that will reduce your overall training volume and ensure rapid improvement without overtraining.
- BOOM. Open the app daily for your own sweat-inducing dose of gains, complete with explainer videos by the Brute coaches.
Oh, and 4. You kill it at the CrossFit Games.
INTERESTED? CHOOSE A PROGRAM
- Brute Masters Programming
Built by experts in every realm of fitness: gymnastics, endurance, strength, and functional fitness. This will be six days of training per week and will take you around 3-4 hours a day.
- Exclusive Gymnastics Program
Created by the “gymnastics doctor,” Dr. Nick Sorrel, this is a 1-20 level system that you’ll progress through at your own pace. We dare you to try reaching level 20.
- Individual Paces for Endurance Training
Created by legendary coaches to build your engine and truly optimize your performance.
- Percentage Based Weightlifting
Percentage based weightlifting and strength building designed by Matt Bruce, a 7x World Team weightlifter for the USA.
- Metcons and EMOMs
Metcons and EMOMs are included anywhere between 3-5 per week depending on time of the season.
- Structured Warm-Ups
We believe in injury prevention, because limpin’ ain’t easy.
- Fitness Portal via App
Inside our app you’ll have anytime access to your workouts, weeks in advance. You’ll also be able to track your performance, progress and goals.
- Explainer Videos
Every single move for every single workout includes an explainer video. So, if you aren’t sure on how to do a movement, you’re covered (without having to rely on sketchy YouTube videos).
- Private Facebook Group
Join a community of like-minded badasses for motivation and support throughout the program. In this group you’ll have access to weekly coach livecasts, along with the opportunity to have your technique videos analyzed.
Our brand new one-on-one option gives you the opportunity to have completely individualized programming from our competition coaches.
One-on-One Coaching includes:
If you’re serious about reaching your full athletic potential, this program will get you there.Learn More