Thank you! Your Secret Strength Weapon is on the way!
(Please allow 10-15 minutes for delivery)
Want the Ultimate Full Body Strength and Muscle Building Program?
Brute Body is our premium program for building an excellent foundation of strength and performance and sculpting a shredded physique in the process.
- Build your body all year with 4 12-week strength and conditioning cycles.
- Easily and consistently dial in your nutrition with 6 different nutrition guides to fit your lifestyle.
- Attack your workouts with confidence with our easy to use mobile app complete with explainer videos, pre-planning, and progress tracking.
- Keep motivation levels high with support from our Brute Body Coaches and an online community of like-minded badasses.
- Look better naked, perform like an athlete, and build the body you’ve always wanted.
“This is a totally COMPREHENSIVE program that realizes the importance of not just the exercise component, but also the nutrition and mental components. Also, I can guarantee there is no other program that has a more talented group of leaders. The mass of knowledge in this group is extremely impressive and their collective experience is second-to-none. They do a great job of pulling from each other’s strengths and coordinating their talents into a solid, smooth, comprehensive program.”
I am stronger now than I have been in 15 years. I have more energy than ever. I am happier. And I look much better naked!”
“It seemed a little too good to be true and I was sure the pictures of people on their website were just a way to grab our attention.
In the eight weeks I have been doing this program, I would have never imagined making the strides I have in my body composition. I finally have confidence in the appearance of my arms and shoulders and notice changes in my strength day to day and week to week.
I have gone from the get lean to the war on carbs nutrition and actually prefer war on carbs more. They are both so easy to follow and prep for and I love that war on carbs allows me TWO cheat meals a week.”